On April 9, 2020, Honor announced its latest middle-class smartphone Honor Play 4T Pro. Similar to other the Honor Play series, the mobile phone came with capabilities that outperform many other highest-priced mobile phones. When Honor started the Honor Play series, it comes with a leading processor with cameras that support 4K and sold as the middle-class smartphone market. And similarly, this time, the Honor Play 4T Pro mobile went with the new processor Kirin 810 when they launched Honor 30S at prices 4 and 5 thousand recently. So let’s get to know the specifications and the price of this mobile phone so that we can see whether it worth it!
Honor Play 4T Pro Design and Software
Huawei Honor Play 4T Pro launched with the Android 10 operating system (open source version with Huawei services), and with Magic UI 2.1 user interface, the phone also weighs 165 grams, with dimensions of 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm.
It comes with the OLED AMOLED notch screen of FHD+ resolution, which supports multi-touch, the same display that we saw in the Huawei P40 Pro flagship mobile. With a size of 6.3 inches, the screen-body rate of Honor Play 4T Pro reaches 83.2%, its display resolution is 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 418 pixels per inch. The phone carries an external speaker to amplify the sound during calls or while playing multimedia files, and it also has a dedicated port for 3.5mm jack headphones.
Running with Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 810 processor with a 7-nano manufacturing accuracy, Honor Play 4T supports eight cores: two Cortex A76 cores with a speed of 2.27 GHz for the core, and six cores Cortex A55 with a speed of 1.88 GHz for the core. And it equipped with the Mali-G52 MP6 graphics processor, which are the same processors that we saw in newly Huawei Nova 7i. And that supposes the Honor Play 4T Pro performance to be great.
There are two versions of the phone capacity of RAM, as follows:
- 6GB RAM +128GB.
- 8GB RAM +128GB
And the internal memory comes in the type of UFS 2.1 and supports a nano memory card with a space of up to 256 GB at the entrance to the chipset.
What’s more, it has 3 colors, black, blue, and green.
Honor Play 4T Pro Camera
And the photography design is the highlight of the Honor Play 4T Pro. Play 4T Pro adapts with a triple rear camera
- 48MP f1.8 lens (primary), with 1/2.0-inch sensor, and AFAF after PDAF phase selection
- 8 MP the f2.4 lens (wide, Ultra Wide) is used for wide-angle shooting
- 2 MP f2.4 lens, which works as a depth sensor to make the insulation.
What’s more, the rear cameras support HDR and Panorama mode, with the ability to record 2160 pixels video at a speed of 30 frames per second, and the cameras carry a single LED flash. It records the same quality video that the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Max mobile cameras support.
16MP front camera, f2.0 (Wide) lens slot, it can support for HDR, 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
Honor Play 4T Pro Network
The phone has two ports to add two Nano-SIM cards (both cards work in Stand-By mode), as the phone connects to 4G networks through both SIMs, it can connect to the Internet through chipsets at the speeds of the second generation EDGE, the third generation HSPA, and the fourth generation LTE.
It supports Bluetooth version 5, GPS, with A-GPS, Glonass, and BDS, and has a modern USB Type-C port in addition to the USB On The Go feature to power USB devices via Charging port (such as mouse and keyboard), but the phone does not support the broadcasting system.
Mobile connects to wireless internet (WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac) , supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot hotspot creation.
As for user privacy, the phone supports the fingerprint recognition system (a lens integrated at the bottom of the screen), and the face recognition system (Face Unlock), in addition to that the phone supports the sensor acceleration, convergence, compass, and gyroscope.
It carries a 4000 mAh battery, which supports 22.5W fast charging, from lithium polymer and is a kind of difficult to remove.
Honor Play 4T Pro price:
The official price of the Honor Play 4T Pro phone is 195 euros for the 128G version with 6 RAM). 220 Euros for 128GB version with 8 RAM.
|Phone model||Honor Play 4T Pro|
|The launch||April 09, 2020|
Design and weight
|the weight||165 grams|
|Dimensions||157.4 at 73.2 at 7.8 mm|
|Phone colors||Black, blue, green|
|Healer||HiSilicon Kirin 810 Octa Core|
|Graphics processor||Mali-G52 MP6|
|RAM – RAM||6 GB, 8 GB|
|Internal storage space||128 GB|
|Memory Card||Supports up to 256 GB at the entrance to the second chip (nano card).|
|the size||6.3 inches|
|The ratio||20: 9|
|screen resolution||2400 by 1080 pixels|
|Back camera||Triple 48, 8 and 2 megapixels|
|Back camera video||2160 pixels @ 30 frames per second|
|Front camera||16 mega-pixels|
|Front camera video||1080 pixels at 30 frames per second|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||USB Type-C reversible, USB OTG|
|Headphone in||3.5 mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium polymer|
|Microphone||Mike supports for noise insulation|
|Alerts||Vibration, audible tones|
|Chip type||Nano SIM|
|2G / 3G||YES|
|GPRS / EDGE||YES|
The operating system
|The operating system||Android 10|
|user interface||Magic UI 2.1|
Honor Play 4T Pro features:
- The phone offers reliable specifications when compared to competing phones.
- The phone is very light in weight, making it comfortable to use for a long time.
- The internal memory and the RAM are sufficient in this price category, and most likely, you will not need to add a memory card.
- The rear cameras support 4K imaging, while Honor 9x Pro and Nova 7i carry the same processor and better cameras but do not support 4K.
- The battery holds up for the end of the day, and you will not have to recharge throughout the day even with heavy tasks.
- Modern fast charging support, with fast charging technology as usual from Honor and Huawei.
- It is one of the cheapest phones that support the integrated fingerprint system at the bottom of the screen.
Disadvantages of Honor Play 4 T Pro:
- The bottom edge is still visible, suggesting that the mobile is economical.
- Android is open source and does not carry Google services.
- The mobile phone does not support the FM radio system, although there is a headphone input.
- The phone does not offer performance in games such as the Honor Play mobile that was launched two years ago in the same series, due to the graphics processor that comes from the type Mali-G52 MP6 instead of Mali-G76 MP12.
- You cannot operate two SIM cards with a memory card at the same time. In addition to that, the phone supports Nano type memory cards that are not available in the market.
Personal speaking，Honor Play 4T Pro is really a powerful smartphone at this price，it can satisfy your daily use. And it is suitable for teenagers or elder people! And It will start to sell on April 21! If you want to buy a new handset, concern on it！