MIUI 12 is the new version of Xiaomi’s interface for the year 2020. It is an expected update because it offers some interesting new features that we had been able to test. We think for example of the new control center separate from the notifications menu, or the management of floating windows.
READ ALSO: Realme Buds Q full review
Xiaomi is one of those manufacturers who keeps a lot of interface tracking on their devices, no matter what version of Android the smartphone is using. This is how MIUI 12 began its deployment in July on ten smartphones. It is now entering a new phase of deployment with a greater number of compatible devices. Just remember that MIUI 12 is not synonymous with Android 11.
Deployment On 15 New Smartphones :
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- XIaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 8 UD
- Xiaomi Mi 8
- Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X
- Xiaomi Mi 9 (China, Europe & Global)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G (China)
- Xiaomi Mi 9T (China, Global, India)
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (China, Europe, Global, India)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 (China)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom (China)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (China)
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (China)
- Xiaomi Poco X2 (China)
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G (China)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Global)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (China)
If you have a smartphone in this list, feel free to go to the device’s settings to download the update.
The rollout is not yet complete, and Xiaomi has promised to cover more smartphones in the future, notably in the Redmi and Redmi Note lineup. The full list was shared by Xiaomi last April.