READ ALSO : Galaxy Z Fold 2 Full Test & Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Vs Note 10+
What’s New In One UI 3.0 (Android 11) :
- Long press on an application to add a related widget.
- Turn off the screen by double-tapping an empty area on the Home screen. You can enable it in Settings> Advanced features> Motions and gestures.
Lock Screen :
- The dynamic lock screen now has more categories and you can select more than one. – Lock screen widgets are improved.
Quick Settings :
- View your conversations and media more easily in their own sections when you swipe down from the top of the screen.
Always-On Display :
- Always On Display widgets are improved.
- Quickly access the most important accessibility settings during device setup. – Get the recommended accessibility features based on what you use.
- Make it easier to set Accessibility shortcut in settings.
- Sound detectors now work with your SmartThings devices such as TVs and lights to give you more visibility.
Samsung Keyboard :
- You can find the keyboard settings more easily under General management in Settings, and the settings have been rearranged to put the most important ones first.
Samsung DEX :
- You can now connect wirelessly to supported TVs.
- New multi touchpad gestures make it easier for you to change screen zoom and font size.
- Added the ability to prevent websites from redirecting you when you hit the back button. – Added warnings and blocking options for websites showing too many pop-ups or notifications.
- Menus reorganized to make it easier to find items. – Added several new add-ons, including one that translates websites.
- Added option to hide status bar for a more immersive browsing experience.
- Increased the maximum number of open tabs to 99.
- Added ability to lock and rearrange tabs.
- Improved tab bar design which is now supported on all devices.
- Samsung Internet side panel support ended.
Contacts And Phone :
- Added option to help you quickly remove duplicate contacts.
- Improved search experience.
- Added the ability to customize the call screen with your own photos and videos.
- Create a recycle bin to store recently deleted messages.
Calls And SMS On Other Devices :
- Added the ability to turn calls and texting on or off on other devices with Bixby routines.
- Events with the same start time are now displayed together in month and agenda view.
- Reorganized options to add and edit events.
- Improved layout for full screen alerts.
- Improved layout for full screen alerts.
Digital Well-Being And Parental Control :
- Adding trends to your weekly report. You can see the changes in your usage from the previous week and check your usage time for each feature.
- Added phone usage time while driving to the weekly report.
- Added a widget on the lock screen so you can check your screen time without unlocking your phone.
- Added separate profiles for personal and work mode so you can track your screen time separately.
- Improved autofocus and autoexposure functionality.
- Improved stabilization when shooting the moon at high zoom levels.
Photo Editor :
- Added the ability to revert edited images to their original versions.
Bixby Routines :
- Grouped preset routines help you get started quickly and learn how to quickly create your own routines.
- You can now see which actions are reversed when a routine ends.
- New conditions have been added, such as a specific start time, disconnecting a Bluetooth device or Wi-Fi network, calling a specific number, etc.
- New actions have been added, including Chat with Bixby and Accessibility Actions.
- You can add a custom icon for each routine and add routines to the lock screen for quick access.
Compatible Smartphones :
At the moment, only a few developers have the option of trying One UI 3.0 on the Galaxy S20. The final version should be available by the end of the year on this line of smartphones, and then on many other models.
Samsung has confirmed the upcoming rollout of this update to the following phones and tablets:
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10 Lite .
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra .
- Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Lite .
- Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold 2 .
- Galaxy A51 .
- Galaxy A71 .
- Galaxy A90 .
- Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
HAVE A GOOD DAY