The Oppo Ace 2 has finally been formalized and offers a high-flying technical sheet: Snadragon 865, 5G and a 40W wireless recharge which is the most powerful at the moment. We take stock of its characteristics.
Specifications of Oppo Reno Ace 2
- Operating system: Android 10.0.
- Screen: Featuring a 6.5-inch screen, 1080 x 2400P resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio protected by Corning Gorilla 5 glass.
- It includes 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage.
- The Snapdragon 865 processor is paired with 8 / 12GB RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage.
- Cameras: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 4MP Quad Back Camera, 16MP Selfie Camera.
- Battery: The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, lithium polymer type, supports 65W fast charging.
- Miscellaneous: Supports the installation of two SIM cards, NFC and Fm radio.
The Price of Oppo Reno Ace 2
The price of the OPPO Ace 2 starts from $ 567 for the model that includes 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
The price increases $ 56 to get the higher version, which includes 8 GB and 256 GB, for a total cost of $ 623, while the version that includes 12 GB of random memory and a 256 GB storage unit costs $ 652.
Features and pros
- Premium manufacturing materials, front glass (Gorilla V6), rear glass (Gorilla 5), aluminum frame.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset, providing you with excellent performance in games or heavy use.
- The basic quad-camera supports many features such as the ability to capture wide and very wide pictures, close-up pictures, and includes a dual-LED flash.
- Fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen, improved from the previous model.
- Supports FM radio playback, Type-C data transfer and charging port, Bluetooth 5.0.
Drawbacks and negatives
- Not resistant to water and dust.
- It does not support installing external memory.
|Trade mark||Oppo Reno Ace 2|
|Operating System||ColorOS 7.0 is based on Android 10.0 system|
|Date of announcement||April 13, 2020|
|Availability in the market||Starting in April 2020|
|Manufacturing materials||Gorilla Glass 5 back window, aluminum frame|
|Dimensions||160 x 75.4 x 8.6 mm (6.30 x 2.97 x 0.34 in)|
|the weight||186 g (6.56 oz)|
|Colors||Aurora Silver, Moon Rock Gray, Fantasy Purple|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches, the screen occupies 83.7% of the body of the phone|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Precision||1080 x 2400, aspect ratio 20: 9|
|Pixels at every point||402 pixels per inch|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Other screen features||– HDR10
– Screen at 90Hz
– 500 nits typ. brightness
|Sensors||Fingerprint sensor (bottom, optical), acceleration, rotation, proximity, compass|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon Plus 8250 – +7 nm|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.96GHz Kryo 485, 3×2.42GHz Kryo 485 and 4×1.8GHz Kryo 485)|
|Random memory||8/12 GB|
|Internal memory||256/128 GB|
|Additional memory port||No|
|the background||– 48 MP, 1 / 2.0 ”, 0.8µm, PDAF, f / 1.7 aperture
– 8 MP, periscope, 130mm (telephoto), f / 2.4 aperture
– 2 MP, 13mm (very wide), 1 / 3.2 ”, 1.4µm, f / 2.2, f / 2.2 aperture
– 2 MP, B / W, 1/5”, 1.75µm, f / 2.4
|Other camera features||Dual LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|the video||– 2160 pixels, 30/60 fps
– 1080 pixels, 30/60/120/240 fps “gyro-EIS”
|Front camera||16 MP, 26mm (Wide Photo Shoot), 1 / 3.1 ”, 1.0µm, f / 2.0 aperture, supports HDR, 1080p video|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh, lithium polymer, not removable|
|Other battery features||– 40W Fast Wireless
Charging – 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge, 100% in 30 minutes
|Networks||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|The first slide||Nano Sim|
|The second slide||Yes|
|WIFI||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Supports, 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||With A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Browse the internet||HTML5|
|Types of alerts||MP3, WAV, vibration|
|Jack 3.5 mm||YES|
|M. Noise suppressor||YES|
OPPO ACE 2 Price
|Price in Egypt||The price of Oppo Reno Ace2 in Egypt is 9000 EGP|
|In Saudi Arabia||2,130 SAR|
|UAE||2,100 UAE dirham|
|Price in dollars||520 euros is equivalent to 570 US dollars|
|The date the prices were updated||Starting April 13, 2020|