Oppo Reno 3 Pro has announced the leading category, with a screen without edges but with a hole, learn about the price, specifications, features, and disadvantages of the phone, OPPO has announced a new pioneer mobile Renault series called The OPPO Reno 3 Pro and comes with a screen without edges, notch or slots, giving the user the best experience when watching videos or playing games.
The mobile also has a SnapDragon 765G 8-core processor from Qualcomm (an average speed of 1.925 GHz per kernel), with 8 or 12GB ram.
It is also launched with Android Version 10 and has a quad-rear camera of 64, 13, 8 and 2 megapixels, and a dual 44 and 2 MP selfie, and mobile supports FullHD and 4K quality shooting.
The 6.5-inch mobile display, with a built-in lithium polymer battery with a capacity of up to 4025 mAh, supports high-speed charging technology from the fourth version.
The Adreno 620 graphics processing chip, with solid memory of 128 or 256 GB, so that the user can choose the right internal memory for personal use, especially since the phone does not support the introduction of the external memory card, and here we will display all the details of the phone’s specifications.
The company will launch the mobile at the same time with his younger brother from the same chain called Oppo Reno 3 with lower specifications and a lower price.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Specifications:
- Two dedicated ports for SIM, with nano-sized (two chips in standby mode), the phone also supports 5G connectivity, and connects to the Internet of data (through connection chips) at EDGE, HSPA, LTE, and 5G speeds, with an internet speed of up to 3.7/1.6 Gbps on 5G networks.
- Once the phone is removed from the box you will find the Android 10, with the ColorOS 7 user interface, weighing about 171 grams, with dimensions of 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm, and the interface and back are made of Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), with an aluminum frame.
- Screen Amoled Captsev, which responds to touch at more than one point at the same time, supports 16 million different colors, 6.5 inches (slightly larger than Reno 3), and the screen occupies about 89.7% of the device’s interface, coming without any edges but with an opening of the front camera. The screen supports 2,400 p.p. 1080 pixels, with a 20:9 dimension ratio, with a 402-pixel pixel density per inch, a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla layer, a screen that supports up to 800 nits and 90Hz support.
- The main mobile processor is qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core (Kryo 475 Prime with 2.4 GHz single frequency, Kryo 475 Gold with a 2.2 GHz single frequency, and Kryo 475 Silver at 1.8 GHz hex), with the Adreno 620 graphics processor, where the phone delivers better performance than the gaming industry with nearly a game-specialist, Mi Play.
- Two different versions of the mobile are released in terms of internal memory and ramat: – a 128GB internal version, with 8GB ram.
– 256GB interior version, with 12GB.
– The phone’s internal memory comes fromUFS 2.1 type.
– The phone does not support the introduction of external memory cards of any kind.
- The Quad rear camera, the first with a 64-megapixel powerhouse, with an f1.7 aperture, which supports autofocus after determining the PDAF stage.
The second is 13-megapixel, with a f/2.4 aperture (Telephoto), which enables you to focus on relatively distant objects, with the ability to autofocus, and zoom in on the lens up to twice the image.
The third is 8-megapixel, with an f2.2 (Ultra-wide) aperture, which captures wide-angle images, with autofocus.
The fourth is 2-megapixel, f2.4 aperture, which is depicted in black and white, and works on the calculation of object dimension, for insulation and portraiture.
The cameras also support HDR, Panorama, plus dual-LED flash, and mobile supports 2160p video shooting with 30 frames per second.
- A 44- and 2-megapixel dual selfie camera, with an f2.4 aperture, which also supports HDR, with full HD video support, and 30 frames per second.
- The phone has amplified stereo speakers that are also suitable for gaming enthusiasts, with a secondary mike that blocks the noise surrounding the user during voice calls, and the phone supports Dolby Atmos’s pure sound, but does not have a separate input for additional speakers.
- It connects to Wi-Fi on all available frequencies, supports the creation of a hotspot to share data with surrounding devices, and supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- The mobile supports Bluetooth from version 5.1, GPS, with A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, NFC, and comes with a reversible USB Type-C charging inlet, and supports the USB OTG phone needed to read USB devices (flashes, mouse, keyboard,etc.).
- The mobile supports many modern sensors: the fingerprint (at the front end of the Amoled screen), the accelerometer sensor, the Proximity, the Jairo, and the compass.
- Available in black, white, sunrise and cyan color, the phone is available with a hard-to-remove and switch-powered lithium polymer battery with a capacity of up to 4,025 mAh with VOOC Flash Charge 4.0, which can charge half the battery capacity in about 20 w.
Mobile OPPO Reno 3 Pro Price:
The phone is sold on the international market for US $405, equivalent to about 6,350 Egyptian pounds, but the phone is not available in the Egyptian market.
|Phone model||Reno 3 Pro|
|Launch||December 31, 2019|
|Availability||Soon in the markets.|
Design and weight
|Dimensions||159.4 f 72.4 in 7.7 mm|
|Manufacturing materials||Gorilla Glass 5 with aluminum frame|
|Phone colors||Black, white, cyan, sunrise|
|The therapist.||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core|
|Data transfer||64 bits|
|Fee therapist||Adreno 620|
|Ram – RAM||8 Gb, 12Gb|
|Internal storage space||128 or 256GB|
|Memory card||Does not support|
|Screen resolution||2400 p100 pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v5|
|Rear camera||Quad 64, 13, 8 and 2 megapixels|
|Rear camera video||2160 pixels @ 30 frames per second|
|Front camera||Double 44 and 2 megapixels|
|Front camera video||1080 pixels @ 30 frem per second|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||The government’s support for the government’s work in the field of social security is a key factor in the country’s economic and social stake.|
|Usb||USB Type-C reversible, USB OTG|
|Speaker entrance||Does not support|
|Battery type||Lithium Polymer|
|Capacity||4025 Ml Amp|
|Microphone||Supports Mike for noise isolation|
|The big one.||Supports, stereo speakers|
|Alerts||Vibration, MP3 tones and wav|
|Other features||Supports Dolby Atmos pure sound|
|Slide type||Nano SIM|
|Operating system||Android 10 (Android Q)|
|User interface||ColorOS 7|
- The mobile is very suitable for gaming-loving users, with a huge rammemory, a 90Hz high-quality display, with stereo speakers, with a basic processor and graphics that deliver great performance.
- The company has taken care of the quality of the phone’s manufacture, with a glass façade and back with an aluminum frame.
- Rear cameras have a photo fixer and support high-quality photography.
- Supports communication with 5G networks.
Defects of The Obo Renault 3 Pro:
- The phone does not resist water or dust, and was supposed to come up with a certificate to resist water because of its price.
- No separate input for speakers.
Open the box:
- Mobile Oppo Reno 3 Pro.
- Corning Gurella layer of the fifth version on the screen (like his former brother Renault 2F).
- 30W charger head, with USB Type C cable.
- Hand Free high-quality headphones.
- First-time user guide with the warranty certificate.
- Pin to take out the contact chips.
- A backpack to protect the back of the mobile.
The bottom line is :
Oppo Reno 3 Pro has launched the exterior, with a 4K-enabled quad-rear camera (such as the Huawei P40 Lite), and a dual full HD selfie camera, with an octa-core processor (Helio P95), with a Super Amoled display that supports full HD Plus display.
It also has an internal memory of 128 or 256 GB, with an 8GB Ram, supports the addition of the card in a separate input, and comes with the latest Android (10) system, and uses a 4025mAh battery, which supports fast charging (half capacity in 20 minutes).