Samsung has unveiled its Galaxy M31s. Currently reserved for the Indian market, this entry-level smartphone benefits from a 64-megapixel main sensor and a 6000 mAh battery with 25 W fast charge.
One 64-Megapixel Main Photo Sensor :
It also relies on an Exynos 9611 chip, the same as on the Galaxy M31 or Galaxy A51, as well as four cameras on the back: a 64-megapixel main mode, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, a depth sensor of 5 megapixels and a 5 megapixel macro sensor.
But what sets the Galaxy M31s apart from the classic Galaxy M31 the most is its battery. The smartphone thus has a 6000 mAh battery, identical to that of the M31, but capable of being recharged at a power of 25 W. Enough to ensure, according to Samsung, a full charge from 0 to 100% in 97 minutes. Remember that the Galaxy M31, which we will test soon, is for its part, compatible with a 15 W charge at best.
For the time being, the Samsung Galaxy M31s has only been announced in India where it will be marketed from August 6 at a price of 19,499 rupees, or 260 dollars HT, for the 6 GB version, and 21,499 rupees. (288 dollars) for the 8 GB version.
Read Also : Asus ROG Phone 3 & OPPO A72
Samsung Galaxy M31s – specifications :
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|3G||HSDPA 850/900/1700 (AWS) / 1900/2100|
|The fourth generation 4G||LTE|
|Fifth generation 5G||–|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2 / 5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Date of announcement||30, July 2020|
|Availability on the market||6, August, 2020|
|The weight of the mobile||–|
|SIM card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive screen supports 16 million colors|
|the size||6.5 inches|
|Precision||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20: 9 aspect ratio (~ 405 ppi)|
|Screen protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 10.0, One UI 2.0 user interface|
|Processor type||Exynos 9611 – strictly manufactured at 10 nm|
|the speed||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|GPU graphics processor||Mali G72 MP3|
|Additional memory||128 GB|
|Random memory||6/8 GB, UFS 2.1|
|the background||Quad: –|
– 64 megapixels, 26mm (wide), PDAF, f/1.8
– 12 megapixels, (ultra wide angle), f/2.2
– 5 megapixels, macro lens, lens aperture, f/2.4
– 5 MP, to select depth, aperture, f/2.4
|Camera features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video shooting||– 4K video recording, 30 fps|
– 1080p 30 fps– gyro-EIS electronic stabilizer
|Front camera||32 MP, (wide), f/2.0|
|Front camera features||HDR|
|the video||4K video recording, at 30fps, 1080p 30fps|
|the battery||6000 mAh, lithium polymer, not removable|
|Fast shipping||25W fast battery charging|
|3.5mm headphone jack||Yeah|
|Wi-Fi technology||Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth technology||V5.0 with A2DP and LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC communication||Yes (depending on market / region)|
|Charging port||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, acceleration, convergence, rotation, compass|
|Price in Egypt||4,350 EGP|
|Price in Saudi Arabia||1,015 Saudi riyals|
|Price in the Emirates||AED 995|
|The price of the mobile in India||20,300 Indian rupees|
|The price of the mobile in Iraq||322,490 Iraqi dinars|
|The price of the mobile phone in dollars||280 US dollars|
|Prices are on||30, July 2020|
|The name of the mobile||Samsung Galaxy M31s|
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M31s :
- The processor offers acceptable performance, but it is not the strongest in the games.
- The phone case comes without a case so there is no protection for the back of the phone and you should buy a case.
- It does not support the notification lamp, but there is nothing wrong with the Always On Display feature.
- There are competing phones with better glass materials, but plastic is more practical in shocks.
- The M31s offer a slight change for the new generation Galaxy M31 and the changes are limited in the form of a newer design, a hole-shaped screen, a better rear camera sensor and faster battery charging.
advantages of Samsung Galaxy M31s :
- The latest operating system directly from the box.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- Supports 4K photography, either front or back camera
- Cameras offer excellent performance as usual Samsung.
- Super AMOLED perforation screen is the best in both color saturation and brightness.
- Large RAM, which gives you more flexibility to open more applications and switch between them.
- Excellent battery that lasts for a long time during the day, it is the largest battery you can get other than the M31.
- Supports 25W fast charging so the phone will be charged in a short time.
Open the Samsung Galaxy M31s phone Box: